Login to complete an entry
WHO CAN ENTER THE ASME BEST COVER CONTEST
The contest is open to all consumer and business magazines edited and published in the United States. Magazine special-interest and newsstand-only publications may also be entered in the contest. ASME reserves the right to determine if a publication qualities for entry.
- Magazine covers must be dated between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018 (covers dated December 2018/January 2019 are eligible; covers dated December 2017/January 2018 are not)
- Editors can enter as many covers in as many categories as they want but cannot enter the same cover in more than one category
- An entry consists of one cover published in print or on a tablet
- Each entry must include a statement explaining why the cover merits recognition and identifying the designer and illustrator or photographer (statements are strictly limited to 100 words)
- The entry fee is $95 per entry for ASME members and $195 for nonmembers (email email@example.com for entry fees for split covers)
ASME members pay lower fees to participate in the Best Cover Contest and other ASME-sponsored programs, including the Ellie Awards. Editors who join ASME before November 30, 2018, are entitled to pay ASME-member entry fees for the 2019 ASME Best Cover Contest. To download an application form, go to magazine.org/asmemembership. For more information about ASME programs and member benefits, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for entry is November 30, 2018. Email email@example.com to arrange submission of covers published after November 30, 2018.